AGE LOGISTICS C130 SWEEPSTAKES 2017
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY
VOID WHERE PROHIBITED
1. Sweepstakes Description: The AGE LOGISTICS C130 SWEEPSTAKES 2017 (“Sweepstakes”) begins at 12:00 a.m. on October 23, 2017 and ends at 11:59 AM PDT on October 30, 2017 (the “Sweepstakes Period”). Each day of the Sweepstakes Period is defined by Pacific time. You can participate in the Sweepstakes by:
IN PERSON Go to booth number 224 during the C130 TCG October 23 through 27 2017 and complete an entry form.
using the Alternate Means of Entry.
Alternative Means of Entry: To enter the Sweepstakes without completing an entry form in person, legibly handprint entrant’s name, address, telephone number (including area code) and employer on a postcard or on a piece of paper enclosed in a standard size envelope and then mail, with proper postage affixed, to: AGE LOGISTICS SWEEPSTAKES 2017 426 East Duarte Road. Monrovia, CA 91016. Photocopied entries, mechanical reproductions, or use of automated devices are not a valid form of entry. All entries must be received by 11:59 AM PDT October 30, 2017. Limit 1 entry per person by any means.
Eligibility: Individuals who are 18 years of age as of October 23, 2017 are eligible to enter the Sweepstakes and win, except: the following individuals are not eligible to participate in the contest:
Employees of AGE Logistics, their immediate family and members of the same households, employees and family members thereof
Employees and owners of independent sales organizations, manufacturers reps and agents of East West Industries and all other manufacturers and distributors of aircraft jacks, lifting devices, recovery equipment and related GSE, their immediate family and members of the same households, employees and family members thereof
Void where prohibited, taxed, or restricted. Governed by and subject to all U.S. federal, state, and local laws and regulations.
4. Drawing and Notification: Winners will be selected in a random drawing on or about 12:00 noon PDT, October 30, 2017 from all eligible entries received by Sponsor. Winners will be notified by telephone, email and/or mail. If a potential winner cannot be reached after a reasonable effort has been made, or he/she is found to be ineligible, or if he/she did not comply with the Official Rules such person may be disqualified and an alternative winner may be selected. Sponsor is not responsible for entries that are lost, interrupted, or for unavailable network servers or other connections, miscommunications, failed telephone or computer transmissions or other technical failures, jumbled, scrambled, or misdirected communications, late, lost, illegible, forged, mutilated, delayed, destroyed, misdirected, postage-due or tampered Mail or Registration Forms. Once submitted, all entries become the sole property of the Sponsor and will not be returned.
At the discretion of the Sponsor, winner may be required to sign and return an Affidavit of Eligibility and Release of Liability and where legal, a Publicity Release (“Affidavit/Release”). The Affidavit/Release must be signed, notarized, and returned within five (5) days of receipt by winner or winner will be disqualified and an alternate winner may be selected. Return of prize or prize notification as undeliverable will result in disqualification and an alternate winner may be selected. All federal, state or other tax liabilities arising from the Sweepstakes are the sole responsibility of Winner. Except where prohibited by law, entry and/or acceptance of a prize constitutes permission to use winner’s name, likeness, hometown (city and state), biographical information, photograph, voice and statements worldwide and in all forms of media, in perpetuity, without further compensation, for advertising and trade purposes relating to the Sweepstakes and prizes won for promotional purposes without further compensation.
5. Prize: One (1) NOXM50 Night Vision Scope by Night Owl Optics (Retail value $209.00). No transfer, substitution, or cash equivalent for Prize except at Sponsor’s sole discretion due to prize unavailability for any reason and then only for a prize of equal value. Odds of winning a prize depends on the number of eligible entries received. Limit 1 Prize per person/household/family.
6. Shipping and Taxes Sponsor will ship prize, prepaid, to winner at a US address. Additional shipping expenses are the responsibility of winner. Taxes are the sole responsibility of winner.
7. Sweepstakes Conditions: This Sweepstakes is subject to these Official Rules and is void where prohibited by law and subject to federal, state, and local laws. By participating, entrants agree to be bound by these Official Rules and decisions of Sponsor and waive any right to claim any ambiguity in the Sweepstakes or these rules. Any person tampers or defrauds these Sweepstakes may be prosecuted and is ineligible to win a prize. By submitting entry, entrant confirms the accuracy and veracity of the statements and information contained herein. Sponsor at its sole discretion, reserves the right to modify, suspend or cancel these Sweepstakes at anytime.
8. General Release and Limitations on Liability: By entering Sweepstakes, entrants agree that: (1) any and all disputes, claims, and causes of action arising out of or in connection with the Sweepstakes, or the prize awarded, shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action; (2) any and all claims, judgments and awards shall be limited to actual out-of-pocket costs incurred, including costs associated with entering the Sweepstakes, but in no event will attorneys’ fees be awarded or recoverable; and (3) under no circumstances will any entrant be permitted to obtain any award for, and entrant hereby knowingly and expressly waives all rights to seek punitive, incidental or consequential damages and/or any other damages, other than actual out-of-pocket expenses, and/or any and all right to have damages multiplied or otherwise increased. Entrant acknowledges and agrees that the Sponsor is not responsible for any costs, injuries, losses, or damages of any kind arising from or in connection with: (i) failure to receive entries due to any cause, including, without limitation, human errors or malfunctions of any kind, whether originating with sender, with Sponsor, or otherwise, that may limit or impair an entrant’s ability to participate in the Sweepstakes; (ii) any injury or damage resulting from acceptance/possession of the prize, participation in the Sweepstakes, and/or the use or misuse of the prize, including, without limitation, claims, costs, injuries, losses and damages related to personal injuries, death, damage to, loss or destruction of property (or third person’s property), or any claims, costs, injuries, losses, or damages related to or based on the entrant’s rights of publicity or privacy, or the entrant’s claim that he or she has somehow been defamed or portrayed in a false light; and (iii) entrants who attempt to interfere with other entrants’ participation in Sweepstakes.
Winner’s List:. To receive a Winners’ List , send a self-addressed, stamped envelope to: AGE Logistics 426 East Duarte Road, Monrovia, California, 91016. Request for Winners’ List must be received no later than December 31, 2017.
Sponsor: , AGE Logistics 426 East Duarte Road, Monrovia, California, 91016,
Attention Yudie Fishman.